ASIAN PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS
The APA community in Austin is well organized. Below is a list of pan-Asian organizations serving the community:
- Greater Austin Asian Chamber of Commerce, a business membership organization that is a partner and catalyst in driving local economic growth through advocacy, connections, and education.
- Network of Asian American Organizations is the umbrella service and information network that unites and promotes the APA community through educational, cultural, social, and business.
- Asian American Resource Center (AARC) is a City of Austin run community facility that provides programs specifically targeted for APA residents.
- Austin History Center, holds the local history collection of the Austin Public Library. It collects and preserves information about local governments, businesses, residents, institutions, and neighborhoods so that generations to come will have access to Austin’s history, including that of Asian American pioneers.
- Asian Family Support Services of Austin is a nonprofit organization that provides assistance to Asian and other immigrant families dealing with domestic violence, sexual assault and trafficking.
The APA organizations listed below are GAACC’s Community Partners. As a community partner, all your members receive GAACC membership associate level benefits. These include member-only discounts, information about resources, having your voice on policy issues, and member rates for events. Click here to become a partner
- Asian Contractors Association
- Asian Real Estate Association of Austin
- Asian Veterans Network
- Austin Filipino-American Association
- Austin Japan Community
- Austin Tamil Sangam
- Chinese Society of Austin
- Greater Austin Merchants Association
- Indian American Coalition of Texas
- Korean American Association of Austin
- Malaysia Singapore Association of Central Texas
- Oita Sister City Committee
- TiE Austin
- Vietnamese American Community of Austin Texas
- Asian Google Network
- Greater Austin Nepali Society